SESSION STEEL GUITAR
From home studio enthusiasts to grammy-winning producers - Bring your song "out in front" by adding the steel and/or dobro of Mark Wayne!
We make it easy:
1. Email or Dropbox us your mix (Our Email)
2. Mark Wayne lays the steel or dobro track on your song
3. We send it back to you to sync to your mix.
4. With competitive rates and award-winning playing on hundreds of songs, That's it!
Elevate your mix to the professional level they should be at with the addition of steel guitar or dobro
from Mark Wayne!
Steel guitarist, dobro and lap steel artist Mark Wayne has a way of making mixes stand out. Whether it's simple padding (sustained backrounds), lyric enhancing fills, or tasteful 'in-the-pocket" leads, Mark will deliver, with the best gear available!
From Hank Williams, to the easy flow of a James Taylor song, to the uplifting swing of Asleep at the Wheel (Mark was taught by their steel player, Eddie Rivers), to the blues style of Robert Randolph, Mark covers it all.
Mics: Neumann U67, U87
Preamps: Daking and Fearn preamps
Pro Tools HD Native - not cheap plugin imitations. The best sources give the best results.
Full-time producer and session steel guitarist
Just let Mark know what style you are looking for. From Bob Wills lap steel on a Gibson 1936 7-string steel, to the crying sounds of the 60's, to the individual stylings of the 90's!
The sounds Mark can deliver upon request:
- Nearly any style, from today's tone, to yesterday's classics
- Backround non-intrusive padding to in-context lead work
- Emmons pedal steel, the workhorse of steel guitar session players
- Matching and complimenting the fabric of your song!
Contact Mark today. He won't disappoint!